Peter Popoff is Back... and he's demanding more money

Well, only a few days back, I received 2 letters from Peter Popoff, claiming that he can 'erase debt' using 'supernatural powers'. Well, some people fall for this while some people, like me. Know about this scam going around.

The letters claim that 'God is listening to your every need!' which is a load of crap. As I am not a very strong believer in the 'Kingdom of God', I think Peter Popoff knows what he is doing wrong. Only recently, I got a free 1800 number for him to try and call. Well, Peter, I haven't seen your number in the call logs. I have tried calling his so called 'auto-ordering phone system' which is just a recorded message stored in a MP3 format on a server somewhere with the Auto-Answer feature turned on.

But, enough with my blabbering.
I opened the envelope and looked inside. I got 2 envelopes with the words printed (inkjet printed) 'do not open this envelope, it may stop your blessing' which is a total hoax to get your money.
So what I did is I rumaged through the envelopes to find the 'business reply envelope' which Peter pays for BTW.

Luckily I has some paper left in my Epson inkjet printer. So I printed a full page image of the show 'My Little Pony' and sent it back to him.

Now, what I hate is people sending me and my family crap like this. Peter Popoff is back and hopefully can be banned from sending crap like this to Australia.


Please, before you leave, please watch this YouTube video!



Watch by clicking here!

Comments

Popular Posts