I'm a Furry

TRIGGER WARNING: This post may trigger some people that don't like furries. If you don't like this post, please don't read and close your browser or navigate away from this page. Thanks.

Well, I have officially joined the furry community. Strange right?
Well... no. You see, everyone has been subjected to some form of furry stuff in their lifetime (e.g. Sandy the Squirrel in SpongeBob or Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show)

The reason why I joined the furry community is due to the fact that it's open and welcoming.
Obtained from BuzzFeed 02/09/2016 (Link to BuzzFeed)


Being a furry makes me feel myself and not locked up, it also makes me feel like I can leave reality and go to a awesome place where I can feel accepted. I have never been to a Convention or a Meetup, but from just watching other furries do awesome stuff to make people feel accepted is awesome. 

And so, from now on. Expect to see furry posts on this blog.
Sorry for not updating the blog recently, I have not been paying attention to this blog since I have been busy with WordPress setups and Apache Server maintenance.

But anyway, thanks for reading!
Bye for now 
- Tails 

Comments

Popular Posts